French-Norwegian E-Forum 2020
A Smart & Clean Ocean
This is an online event.
Attend our event to learn more about Sustainable Blue Growth challenges and get inspired by the actions conducted by major actors of the marine/maritime and offshore industries.
Learn more about the latest maritime projects and opportunities
- Opening session with high level keynote speakers (the French Ambassador to the oceans, the presidents of the French and Norwegian Maritime Clusters...)
- Pitch session
- 5 Technical sessions led by a selection of speakers:
- Financing Innovation and the green transition of the maritime industry
- Green ship
- Smart ship
- Offshore wind: co-existance and co-use
- Ocean data
Meet key stakeholders and build partnerships
BtoB matchmaking meetings to connect innovative French and Norwegian corporations, institutions and start-ups.
Take part in our major bilateral event
Norway and France are two leading maritime nations that have developed a historic know-how in working with the sea. Today, they are paving the way towards tomorrow’s ocean industry.
- Strengthening and creating a new bilateral cooperation between companies, research institutes and clusters
- Exploring the potential for increased cooperation between Norway and France in the areas of innovation, digitalisation and entrepreneurship